If you want new posts delivered to your inbox, stick in yer' address and hit Subscribe...

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Long Weekend

Lately, I haven't been sick much.  Sidebar: I discovered that the worst part of moving out of the house, as in family house, is getting sick.  Being sick, and staying by yourself sucks.  Period.
That aside, Ive had a healthy run for the last few months.  As such, I couldn't really complain when I got struck down with who knows what... especially because it was, objectively speaking, a runny nose and mild light headedness.  I can deal with that.  As for timing... 'What the helllll' Mother Nature, did it have to strike on Saturday afternoon... thats all I'm saying.

In an afront to all things IT guy, I'm no longer single.  I haven't clarified Cath's position on appearing in these posts, so I'll leave it at that.  Im stoked though, to say the least.

I've managed to not cook since Monday night, in hindsight, Im not even sure how.  I'm not hungry either.  Also  not sure if any remaining success in the fridge will have retained its wholesomeness.  That's something about potjie - it doesn't sell itself on looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment