If you want new posts delivered to your inbox, stick in yer' address and hit Subscribe...

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Supp exam

A supp (supplementary) exam is a true test of someone's optimism - at once a giant rusty dagger to the heart but also one of those life saving rings they throw out when you fall off a boat and are about to be eaten by a shark.

I wrote my supp yesterday, and it was the final dip on the roller coaster of frustration and hope to be rid of my Strategic Management module.  Time will tell.

I found myself in another obscure UNISA venue, this time in Cambridge, trying to make myself comfortable before we got down to business.  I think the most important thing before an exam is to be relaxed - some people get stressed if they can't revise up to the last second, others like me... enjoy a sandwich an a nap as an examination warm up.

One gent put his books down, then discovered he still had 3 minutes and promptly grabbed them again.

If you're considering a UNISA course I recommend checking out there Facebook page, let's just say they've disabled their wall to stem the tide of complaints.  It makes sense, much easier than to fix the rot in their system.

No comments:

Post a Comment