If you want new posts delivered to your inbox, stick in yer' address and hit Subscribe...

Thursday, June 17, 2010

IT Guy

Had a chat, about people reading you - or what people think of you - which box they've stuck you in... last week I  found myself telling two girls about a FIFA extension for my browser (gives live match updates), which was two IT related words too many.  Problem is, I enjoy my job, I don't dig the image... but I embrace the tools... and the once black and white line of 'quirky anecdote vs. nerd talk' is becoming increasingly blurred.

Even the purchase of an electric guitar, motorbike and other... cool... not lame, chick magnet stuff, isn't keeping up with the exponential growth in my appreciation of all things binary.



That aside, what the heck is going on with the weather!  This is youth mission week at the Church, so Im  not entirely surprised... thats just how it is... only it seems to be a country wide situation this year.  You could be forgiven for thinking it was the middle of winter... though it wouldnt necessarily be necessary.

Housemate CP introduced me to a schweet new band, The Classic Crime.

No comments:

Post a Comment