If you want new posts delivered to your inbox, stick in yer' address and hit Subscribe...

Monday, June 21, 2010

Millionaire

I was sitting in the office today trying to remember the name of a song.  All I could remember was one or two words, and that it was hip-hop.  So I say to Kyle and CP, whats that hip hop song about 'Being a millionaire'... I get the most classic blank stare back from both of them, and in unison "Every hip hop song is about being a millionaire". Good point.

The Hemingways soccer tournament starts this week.  Wednesday is D-Day.  Despite the ridiculously generous prize money people aren't signing up.  I suspect they assume you have to be good to take part, when in reality we're just dishing out cash to the willing.  Cash and t-shirts.

Portugal just thumped North Korea.  Maybe they should spend more time enriching their soccer team and less time fiddling in the lab.

No comments:

Post a Comment