If you want new posts delivered to your inbox, stick in yer' address and hit Subscribe...

Monday, June 14, 2010

FIFA Stuff you.

World Cup 2010 - Soccer, Soccer in South Africa, World Cup Football, FIFA World Cup.  By the time you read this, I will be dead or in prison.  Ive just violated every FIFA legal constraint, short of selling Pepsi within sight of a soccer ball, anywhere in the country, ever. The FIFA officials are probably outside already.

Other things FIFA could ban...
Rain - It didn't pay for exposure, so what the flip.
Jokes - FIFA owns entertainment until 11 July
Julius Malema - or was that my idea...
Soccer/Football - only rugby with a round ball is allowed outside of an approved stadium.

Nic and I made it onto Nahoon beach the other evening (we were running you narrow-minded... nevermind).  Nic said 'Aah, the best part...' - then we had a closer look... we had to look because we could no longer talk over the gospel music coming out of a nearby car boot... and then we couldn't see anything either because we got enveloped in a greasy skottel cloud... which transitioned into Hip-Hop and a suspicious cloud coming out of a hub-azela (very original design) 20m down the carpark...

I haven't watched a game of football all year, I watched 3 this weekend and felt like I was missing out when I heard Germany vs. Australia was on last night... it had nothing to do with me hoping the Aussies would get hammered (check).  I'm definitely Feeling It.

2 comments:

  1. Do you know you also can't use a mastercard anywhere in the stadium? Visa is Fifa's prefered credit card. Actually, correction: You can use a mastercard in order to buy a prepaid visa card!

    ReplyDelete