If you want new posts delivered to your inbox, stick in yer' address and hit Subscribe...

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

TP

This is strictly toilet humour. You've been warned.

So things in the house are going well, everyone's getting on, everyone subscribes to my blog and the washing up is under control.  That said, our inventory management / logistics needs work.  This week it lead to a shortage... of the worst kind.

After work today I made a trip past the Spar in Beach Road.  Don't get me wrong, this wasn't my virgin toilet paper buying moment.  Infact, Ive had a couple of conversations with real girls while clutching a 9-pack in the middle of Vincent Park, but its always in the context of grocery shopping... not, 'Hi - all Im buying are these 4 loo rolls... yes its an emergency, why do you ask - did your well planned grocery shopping only consist of loo paper this week?'.

I had my casual face on when I was picking out an appropriate pack of white-gold, giving my 'I wonder which one my friend, who Im buying this for... would like... I havent got a clue, I dont even use the stuff... I'm just fortunate... You must be envious of my superior bowel' look.

But its tough to be casual, in the queue... when all you're holding is a 4-pack... and the people infront of you are all packin' baskets of food.  My saving grace was the guy behind me who bought two rolls, a pack of smokes and a bag of onions... he looked worse and jammed the cigs into his pocket as soon as they got scanned.  Maybe he should have thrown in some toothpaste for some balance.

No comments:

Post a Comment