If you want new posts delivered to your inbox, stick in yer' address and hit Subscribe...

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Mornings

I have no curtains.  This isn't a major change, I didnt have curtains in the valley either - and its possible that I had a greater viewership there, than I do now... unless the neighbours are dodgy.  Its Nahoon, they always say you should watch out in the suburbs.

Mornings in May Street are characterized by complete inactivity, followed by an intense 15 minutes.  I go against the tide getting up early and have a borderline lethargic morning approaching the 7:40 leave for work... which takes 4 minutes... Nahoon - where its at.

The housemates aren't morning people, though Nic has impressive out-of-bed-eat-something skills.  When Im getting a refill he appears, in the slightly dazed state I manage to avoid anyone else seeing by getting up before the others, and makes a bowl of ProNutro.  Infact, being able to hide a bowl of ProNutro at any time of the day is impressive.  The only sign that CP is no longer in bed is the sound of the Jet taking off in the ceiling at 7:40.  We catch up over coffee at work.

Todays ride to work was peppered with cars not stopping at stop streets.  One of them was the accounts lady at work, Debbie.  I mentioned it when we got to work.  She said she didn't see me.  Check.

No comments:

Post a Comment