If you want new posts delivered to your inbox, stick in yer' address and hit Subscribe...

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Shampoo


I found myself at Game again.  As ever, I was tempted to ask a lady wearing a pink Sari whether she worked there.  I resisted the urge.

I was looking for a hair clipper, amongst other things; shampoo, deo, light bulb.  In my quest for the elusive hair clipper, I stopped for shampoo.
Not the same bottle, but yes... egg flavour.

I usually buy the cheapest option at Spar - J&J Family... because if it can clean a whole family then I'm on a good wicket.  They didn't have it.  They did have a cone shaped bottle of 'Classic Egg' flavoured shampoo though.  It was at that moment I knew I'd be writing a blog when I got home.

I didn't get shampoo.  I'm still not sure if Organics is girl shampoo, the Head & Shoulders is twice the price and the pink 1.5l bottle of 'Salon Grade' shampoo seemed a little excessive and I question which Salon exactly...  I'll be at Spar soon enough.