If you want new posts delivered to your inbox, stick in yer' address and hit Subscribe...

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Dancing Lesson #4


It soon became clear why sets 4 & 5 of the Angentinian Tango, are not sets 1 & 2.

Charles is big on the Tango, and we spent our hour revising what we had learnt, and forgotten, and then learning some new sequences.  I get to kick Cath in the foot in set 4.  This usefully masks the other times I kick her accidentaly.
Set 5 includes 'The Creepy Walk'.  We cound't quite keep it together long enough to hit the final set which involves some awkward backwards hooked leg movements.  Even writing this I'm still wondering how the flip we got to this after "slow waltz".

I was back to see Zane, the Dentist, yesterday.  There I was staring at the ceiling wondering if the plumes of mist coming out of my mouth was my own spit.  I was unable to find out.  My mouth was chock a block with cotton wool and fingers, and drills... so many drills. And a light. And that sucking tube.  Then I got distracted wondering how often Tarryn washes the spit sucker.