If you want new posts delivered to your inbox, stick in yer' address and hit Subscribe...

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Dancing lesson #3


Without shame, and without practice... we were back for dancing lesson 3 with Charles last night.  This time there were witnesses.  4 witnesses.  That's like 1600 Facebook friends who could potentially see a photo of me attempting a chasse spin, and if those friends each clicked like... we're talking half a million people.  Technology has brought new concerns.

We're improving.  I had my doubts after the Tango two weeks back, but I felt undeniably better last night.  I managed to learn new names of moves, including something called the grapevine.  Next, I hope to own the moves.

Something I've found hard to get the hang of is knowing when to break out the trusty swing turn, going into a corner.  I find myself running Cath into the wall while I try and fit in an extra forward basic.  Have you noticed how many dancing terms I've used.  You can't fault my vocabulary.

(Lessons with Charles Edwards, Contact on: 073 341 6830)