If you want new posts delivered to your inbox, stick in yer' address and hit Subscribe...

Thursday, June 23, 2011

127 Hours

I generally avoid movies which are anything other than entertaining. Call me narrow minded but there are other opportunities to be challenged and stretched emotionally everyday, they needn't make themselves visible when I'm vegging on the couch.

One recently snuck by in the guise of a man-movie night. 127 Hours. Now that I think about it, I also watched Blood Diamond on the weekend, largely for educational purposes. Back to 127 Hours. I won't spoil it for you, but its enough to say my bum still clenches when I think about some of the scenes.

In aid of this triumph of human spirit, Ive decided to change my entry to the longer of the two runs this weekend, in the Katberg Eco Trail Run series.

No comments:

Post a Comment