If you want new posts delivered to your inbox, stick in yer' address and hit Subscribe...

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Siberia

Our digs is pretty sparse.  We've had requests from Siberian immigrants to stay for a night, because they '...miss their homeland...'.  We managed to empty our dining room a month after we moved in, it was a half-way house for CP's recording studio... and my oven... and an inflatable whale called Cheety.  But no underwear.  Problem was, once it was empty... we had nothing to put in it.

The aquisition of a dining room table and chairs has birthed new hope in us; that our house could suck less.  While Nic threatens to buy couches, I'm pursuing some AV.  So the TV is sorted, and now I need a DVD player.

Which is when I stumbled across this gem - the photo in this post - I'm not one to mock people, so Ive obscured anything that none of you would have used to track down the socially awkward, pale, poor postured kid who posted this.  PS2's are also DVD players... and they're cheap... now... and they can play games - which are also cheap.  So I've been trying to source a PlayStation.  This kid obviously just discovered girls.  Lets not harp on the fact that I'm only getting a PS2 now.

I've added a Facebook like button, but I haven't clicked it... so I don't know what happens.  I absolve myself of any awkwardness associated to your friends finding out you read this.

1 comment:

  1. Grand! Btw, I added a link to your blog from mine... Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete