If you want new posts delivered to your inbox, stick in yer' address and hit Subscribe...

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Next Level

Another week, another reshuffle at work.  I discovered my desk on the bottom floor this morning, on my return from a short trip to the Cape.  Im sitting next to a large window, which may aid my milkyness, but only on the right hand side...  like one of those soft-serves from the Windmill. Initially strawberry and vanilla, transitioning to chocolate mix.

I havent moved house.  I will soon, but was gifted a few extra days to sort my life out last week and took advantage.

Cape Town was the stuff.  7 brutal games of the sport formerly known as Frisbee.  The Ultimate crowd is pretty offbeat, unfortunately I'd already entitled my last post, else I would have called it 'Pretty mainstream' or 'Vanilla Rog'.  It'll take us a while to get into the culture, like it takes a while to get into an orange unitard.  You may have some reservations at first.

Other things from the trip.  I met a butcher, who's actually an accountant. I took a left after the bridge. I watched a Lithuanian play tennis, and saw (more heard) a Ducati 1098.

No comments:

Post a Comment