If you want new posts delivered to your inbox, stick in yer' address and hit Subscribe...

Monday, August 13, 2012

Robe Life: First impressions


Entry 1:

I now own a robe.  A dressing gown.  Call it what you like - its pure excess.  We didn't stop at a soft blanket... oh no... someone went to the next level and sewed arms and a belt into it.  Its a comfortwear revolution.

I'm going to keep you updated on my long term test.  It's been about a decade and a half since I owned one, and I get the feeling I'm going to get a lot of blog content out of it.

On Saturday, I was driving home in it.  It's the sort of outfit you never want to be wearing in the event of an accident.   It would be like stepping out of the wreckage in a Nazi-dress up suit - people can't help but make assumptions.  There are few positive robe-stereotypes.  I'm looking at you Hugh.