If you want new posts delivered to your inbox, stick in yer' address and hit Subscribe...

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Japan tsunami

I'm not sure this deserves a whole post, but Ill try and make it count.

My desk job, and liberal internet access mean that I've been able to track events in Japan, from the initial reports of an earthquake, to footage of the tsunami devastating the island.  Its tragic.  If you haven't had a chance to check it out, go have a word with IT and see if they'll give you access over lunch.

I am genuinely speechless, the task at hand is unimaginable.

But Japanese spirit is strong, and I have no doubt they'll pull through.

However, this disaster has revealed that there is a group of people with no hope.  Lost... beyond help.

- Alwyn, a News24 reader suggests "All this is mother natures payback for the dolphins,whales and Rhinos"

I woud have passed it off as some idiot who's outlook onlife is pinned on his daily pimple count, but then someone said it infront of me!!

Thank you world.  You have once again called my bluff.  Back to the drawing board.

No comments:

Post a Comment