If you want new posts delivered to your inbox, stick in yer' address and hit Subscribe...

Monday, March 28, 2011

Complacency

It's easy to become complacent, and every now and then something you've taken for granted disappears and you find yourself clasping the coffee bottle between your knees trying to get the top off with one hand.

this isn't me.
I went in for a glorious try at Frisbee on Thursday evening, putting in an akward dive in the in-zone to catch a pass.  Alas, I hit the deck, without the prize in hand and snapped my collar bone.  Had I caught it, it would have been totally worth it.

Observations since Thursday:

  • Shoe laces are a total cost.
  • It gets light at about 5:45.
  • I'm not as mentally stable as I like to think I am.
  • Predictive text has a way to go.

Life is balanced though, in tough times the medical community grants you special license to partake in things ordinarily reserved for addicts and the homeless.  My Tramacet may have negatively affected social interactions but its been fun spending time with my new friend Charlie the unicorn.

No comments:

Post a Comment