If you want new posts delivered to your inbox, stick in yer' address and hit Subscribe...

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Offbeat

My new brother Clive, husband to my older sister, announced at their wedding this weekend that he and Julz were planning on writing a book 'Wedding Planning for Dummies'.  I'm thinking of writing my own one called 'Rogers guide to being a wedding spectator'.  Julz and Clive managed to pull off a wedding and avoid any fighting, in four months.  I managed to avoid everything for four months.

We watched the Count of Monte Cristo on Sunday night.  A quick 'Compare and Contrast' with the chicken and bacon burger I ate while watching:

Movie, improbable tunneling skills. Burger, improbable to eat without getting sauce on everything within a meter of the box.
Movie, home-video'ish. Burger, homemade'ish.
Movie, 2 hours... Burger, 15 minutes.
Movie, though French... no french. Burger, french fries. Burger wins.
Movie, massive rock jump. Burger, risky sleeping-Monique jump to get to the sink to wash off.

That was ridiculous.

No comments:

Post a Comment