If you want new posts delivered to your inbox, stick in yer' address and hit Subscribe...

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Morning

So winter is approaching - autumn is advancing hard. I can attest to this after passing through the valley this morning on two wheels. Coffee intake is up, tracksuit pants wearing is up and its dark when I wake up.  Greetings.

The latest addition to my arsenal of nerd toys is my phone.  I have only one complaint so far - the alarm.  Im no morning person and really valued the fact that my old phone engaged snooze when you pushed the biggest button.  Good one Norway.  Not so with my Korean replacement.  This one asks you if you'd like to snooze for 5, 10 or 15 minutes - which violates the core principle of snooze, given you need to think and be co-ordinated enough to hit the right button.

No comments:

Post a Comment