If you want new posts delivered to your inbox, stick in yer' address and hit Subscribe...

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Review

Its been a week full of events I could write about, but no one would read a comprehensive breakdown, so Im still not sure what to include.

Major event this week is having my expectations met, exceeded and then blown away by God.  We've just been backed by the Eastern Cape's biggest shopping center, Hemingways Mall, to run a soccer tournament there in the June holidays.  I can't convey the full extent of what a coup this is without a page of background information, but 'Shakka boom ba!' will have to do for now.

On a lighter note, I grabbed a tin of condensed milk during my grocery blitz on Sunday night.  Ive always held the stuff in high regard, as if its the ultimate unhealth, pie dominating, fear no burger food.  It was a timeous purchase too as the bitter coastal winter rolls in.  Two big spoons in a cup of coffee is worth trying, its that good.

Lastly, Im breaking new ground this weekend as I take on a Sunday School class.  I am the substandard-sub, brought in because there was no one else.  No one.  Not even a girl. Not even a girl who likes little kids. I intend on going in hard, establishing the hierarchy upfront.

No comments:

Post a Comment