If you want new posts delivered to your inbox, stick in yer' address and hit Subscribe...

Monday, March 8, 2010

Recluse

It seems the human condition dictates that we all get sick every now and then... I had my turn this weekend. Before the ladies reading this think 'Aaah hell, another dude whining about being sick...' - I challenge you to write something vaguely interesting twice a week without scraping the barrel.

Saturday I woke up, feeling like I'd been on a merri-go-round for 8 hours, the dustbin was overflowing - with fruit flies, sink was full of washing, and flat needed a sweep pretty urgently... and it occurred to me that life had pulled a 24 hour lead on me.  i went back to bed.

Unique point - a lot of people assumed I had wiped out on my bike when I didn't arrive at work yesterday.

I am however healthy once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment