If you want new posts delivered to your inbox, stick in yer' address and hit Subscribe...

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Queue

Two years in and I still haven't come to peace on this issue of 'stay at the office for the most productive time of your day'.  There is sooo much stuff to get done; standing in a queue to license my car,standing in a queue to license my bike, standing in a queue to buy pvc piping, standing in a queue to toast my sandwich at lunch.  Don't get me started on queues.

In anti-climactic news, someone drove into me on my bike... i was on the bike when they drove into me.  Im still at a loss for how incompetent the driver was - essentially he nudged me - i think he was roll starting his car, i don't know. Anyway, Ive realised on the bike you have to just deal with it.  Ive also been flipped off for hooting at someone.  Great first month.

Ive invested in my own frisbee, no trademarks infringements there, this one is UPA spec.  Ive also invested in a wrenched ankle, UPA spec too.

No comments:

Post a Comment