If you want new posts delivered to your inbox, stick in yer' address and hit Subscribe...

Monday, November 16, 2009

The winds of change

I knew something was up when I got Saturday headache on Friday, summer is definitely here and my body is in shock.  Ive had an eye twitch for about 10 days.  I hear its stress.  I changed my contact lenses and dimmed my pc screen at work in an attempt to subdue it.  Its 8:05, eye currently playing ball.

Ive been accused of mass hospitality.  Don't get any ideas people.  Theres been an in joke about hospitality running for a while amongst friends and other gifts we'd rather have.  If you don't know it, never mind.

Im contemplating a trip to the traffic dept this week some time.  Watch this space.

As for the dude who sang our national anthem... I thought they could have made more use of the bongo drum.  His side kicks clearly weren't as comfortable playing in front of a big crowd as he was.

8:13, no twitch.