If you want new posts delivered to your inbox, stick in yer' address and hit Subscribe...

Monday, November 23, 2009

My signature move

Much has happened since the last post.  Firstly, I pinned down the eye problem I was having, which coincidentally has calmed - it was a hay fever spin off.  Glad to see the back of that and to see in general.


Then on Friday night we had a skating event at SBC live - I was killing time in the car park before we had our meeting and again managed to pull off my signature move - falling - landed on my chin and ended up at medi-cross on a bed fielding phone calls from leaders who were worried they'd be late.

Saturday consisted of soft foods and liquids, the return to bread on sunday night was great and I even put away some muesli this morning.

Beware: muesli.

The last bit of news was the first snake-sighting in the valley.  It was small.  I still hate snakes.  It was slithering over the steps when I got home on Saturday.  I intend on dispatching as many snakes as possible to the other side.  Im not talking about the fence.

No comments:

Post a Comment