If you want new posts delivered to your inbox, stick in yer' address and hit Subscribe...

Friday, May 25, 2012

Dancing lesson #2


In time...
Tuesday, it was back into Cambridge for another dance lesson with Charles.  We hadn't practised, apart from a solo attempt while I was waiting for the kettle to boil the other morning.  It was that or I was going to pass out on the couch.

I've decided that being completely shameless is the way to go.  There are no witnesses, and I'm paying for it - so I've prioritized items and ignore those near the bottom of the list.  Things like "Move gracefully..." don't feaure yet.  But, "Where should my left foot go now..." are up there.  I'm assuming Charles has seen worse because he keeps it together.

This week we did the Argentinian Tango.  Seemed like the obvious next step after slow waltz.  It was infact, a good move.  The dance is split into sets, each one turns you 90 degrees.  Sets are easier to remember.  Now to source some Shakira music.