If you want new posts delivered to your inbox, stick in yer' address and hit Subscribe...

Friday, September 3, 2010

Leftover

Instead of having cell on Wednesday, we instead investigated a new paradigm... cell and braai.  I hosted the get together, and as a result made good on the bounty.  Meat shared, is meat over-catered.  Today is day two of left-over-braai.  We've run out of small plastic containers, great for hauling cold chops around in, so I've brought lunch to work in a plastic packet (bread packet, not a Checkers).  Classy.

We watched Bad Boys last night.  The Film and Publications Board is always an interesting issue... I have no idea how they rate movies... either they've raised their standards since the late 90's, or there's some sort of contextual African-American leeway being applied... or 13 year olds were pretty foul back when Will Smith was small.

I think I almost ran over one of my dad's friends on the way to work this morning.  She shouted at me as a woooshed past her... don't think she knew who it was. Note to pedestrians: while speed bumps might be decorated in the same vein as zebra crossings... they serve a different purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment