If you want new posts delivered to your inbox, stick in yer' address and hit Subscribe...

Monday, February 1, 2010

Roll on

People write songs when they're in tough times - I've tried. Unfortunately, my real musical talent lies in reminding people that we're supposed to make a joyful noise.

Tough times are relative; I'm not having as much fun as I suspect I could be enjoying - which is tough.  I have been enjoying adrenalin rush, after rush, after sore ankle, after replacement rear-view mirror.  Riding a bike is not as simple as it looks - its probably not as complicated as Ive made it either, but its significant.

Salvation lies in knowing that millions of Asians rolls on two wheels everyday.  At very least, I am able to keep an eye out for all of the corners littered with Vuka fairings and rear-view mirrors to identify the accident hot spots - and avoid them.

No comments:

Post a Comment