If you want new posts delivered to your inbox, stick in yer' address and hit Subscribe...

Monday, February 15, 2010

Car Wash

My car is filthy - since we lost our Friday car wash at work its gotten a lot harder to organise a vehicle-hygiene session.  That said, Ive been trying to work out where Im getting the mud splashes behind my wheel arches, because even though I live in the valley, its tar all the way home.

Then it hit me... as I hit it, as it were.  I ramped over a squishy cow pat yesterday, heard it squelch under the tire, and the penny dropped.

Great progress on the bike - I made the most of quiet Sunday afternoon traffic and crossed into the neighbouring city of Beacon Bay.  Owing to the epic 30km/l fuel efficiency I can now afford to visit on that side of the river.

No comments:

Post a Comment