If you want new posts delivered to your inbox, stick in yer' address and hit Subscribe...

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Late application

Its been a while since I've had something to write... not that I ever really have something to write, but this time is been particularly acute.

Fortunately, the University of Fort Hare exists.  A bastion of administrative inefficiency and turmoil, and generally a good source of writings.

I've registered for a Management 3 course next year.  Anyone who's ever done a B.Comm will now be shocked.  Possibly be chuckling... wondering what possible value a Management major could add to anyone's life.  I agree... but it is merely a means to an end.  A marketing end.  More on that in 2012 when I've waded through MNG3.

It was awesome.  I'd been to the Fort already, had my application form... I'd reconn'ed the late application process and was aware of the application fee.  I had an academic record, also a separate trip, certified ID - thanks dad - and my matric certificate - thanks mom for your filing-foresight.

There was a noob infront of me, who was ill prepared and I managed to leap frog him at the bursar.  He was scribbling wildly in a  form.  I didn't make eye contact.  I'm not that guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment