If you want new posts delivered to your inbox, stick in yer' address and hit Subscribe...

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

License renewal


Time flies.  I discovered that I missed my car license date.  Again.  It hurt me... seems like just last week I was writing blogs about my adventure into the licensing department at the bottom of Oxford Street.  I swore I wouldn't forget next time around.  Vexed by admin again.

Fortunately, the situation is not so grave, because I was able to renew it at the Post Office.  It's about a thousand times less painful than the day trip required when you venture down town.  The eNatis system crashed about 3 seconds after I renewed my bosses license, and 7 seconds before I tried to renew mine.  Well played eNatis, well played.

A lady had been standing in the queue for about 15 minutes, and then tried to pay for her renewal with a debit card. Moooohahahahahahaha.

Rookie.

Cath and I had a good visit to Port Elizabeth this weekend.  For a long time I've held a grudge against PE, much like against Australians (no offence cousins)... an underlying fear that Australia is actually a nicer place.  I'm not convinced about the Aussies, but was impressed to see some more of PE.