If you want new posts delivered to your inbox, stick in yer' address and hit Subscribe...

Friday, November 6, 2009

Catch Up

I have a lot to say.

After I moved to the country a number of unfortunate events ensued, culminating in me leaving my pc with the IT guy from work for a few days. In my haste to get the pc fixed I forgot to backup my address book and consequently lost everyone's email address, including the mail group I had created for weekly emails, and because I never hear from most of you, I cant remember who I used to send too... and internet in the valley is poor at best, so I've decided to centralize comms and start a blog. It had to happen sooner or later.

So I moved flat, into Horse Shoe Valley. Which is sort of like a neighbour to Cambridge... which is not very descriptive because you all think I live in Amalinda now... fail. If you can imagine the N2 runs past Cambridge, toward Gonubie and edges past Abbotsford... HSV runs the length of this area, on the other side of the N2. I live on a small holding. I have a view, ponies and more space. I am happy.


Our office party this year has become an contentious issue. We've hired the Guild Theatre for a night, one night only, and are putting on a show... to show off our work, etc. I put the 'etc' in because we haven't really decided what else to show off, or what else we could show off.

More to come soon. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment